Authors are invited to submit original research contributions not concurrently submitted elsewhere through the Springer OCS submission system. Normal length papers should be 8-10 pages, and should not exceed 10 pages when formatted in Springer’s single column format.
Templates of the required format (Word and Latex) can be downloaded from the below URL:
Submitted papers will be refereed by at least three reviewers for quality, correctness, originality, and relevance. Notification and reviews will be communicated via email.
Papers reporting original research results and experience are solicited. The online submission process is opened.
All accepted conference papers will be presented at the conference and included in the published proceedings by Springer.
- CLICK here and submit your article, properly mentioning article title, authors names and other details that will be asked. Offline submission (through e-mail / through submitting postal hard copy of article) will be subjected to outright rejection without any consideration.
- Create / sign up for an SPRINGER OCS account if you do not have one.
- Fill proper metadata of the article in SPRINGER OCS as they exist in your article. Title, Abstract, Keywords, list of authors (in order) and their affiliation should be mentioned in SPRINGER OCS while submitting.
- You will be assigned an unique article ID of your submitted article, which you should remember and use for any correspondence.
- Page count of an article should not exceed 10 in any case.
- You need not upload editable source files ( .doc or .docx or LaTeX files) for review in Springer single column format. Submit single PDF files only. If your article is selected, you will later be asked for the source files.
- Review decision will be e-mailed to authors.
- No offline submission request through e-mail or surface mail will be entertained. Offline submissions will lead to outright rejection without any review or validating the quality of the article.
- No need to submit duplicate manuscript, any updation/modification to the submitted manuscript should be done through the Springer OCS system only.